Кайт HQ Alpha был разработан для начального уровня powerkiting. Доступен в трех различных размерах, чтобы охватить широкий спектр ветров. Стабильные летные характеристики в сочетании с серьезной силой дают кайту HQ Альфа большие тяговые значения. Идеально решение для начинающих и продвинутых райдеров.
The HQ Alpha has been developed to meet the demands of entry-level powerkiting. This rugged and user friendly foil is available in three different sizes to cover a wide range of winds.
Simple and stable flying characteristics combined with serious power in stronger winds make the Alpha a great kite for recreational traction excitement.
Designed with ease of use, enjoyment and quality in mind. The HQ Alphais a very stable kite with smooth and easy control characteristics, making it easy to fly, delivering performance and most of all it is lots of fun.
The HQ Alpha's stability makes it very user-friendly and will speed up your learning curve when starting out in activities such as buggying, landboarding or snow kiting. Its power is very smooth and predictable allowing for fast and safe progression.
Improved acceleration and control over the brake lines makes this kite - the ultimate choice among all-round power kites.
With its simple construction bridle construction and low aspect ratio, the HQ Alpha is an easy kite to control and comes complete and ready to fly!
If you have never flown a kite and want to fly one without the hassle of difficult control yet with the performance and controllability for buggying and landboarding at a later date - the HQ Alpha is perfect!
Consider developing your skills with a 1.5m HQ Alpha, or just go for it and make those first runs on a board or in a buggy with the power of the 2.5m or 3.5m. If it all gets too much, simply let go and the kite is brought back to the ground by the leashes and you are ready to catch your breath and then launch for more action!
The HQ Alpha can also be flown with a 4-Line Control bar which can be purchased as an extra accessory. The moulded bar ends help you to keep your leader lines safely away from your hands whilst in flight, and also act as line winders to keep your lines tangle-free when you pack up. The HQ 4-Line Control bar has it’s own integrated safety system, so even if you release the bar you remain attached to the kite by the safety leash.
The HQ Alpha is available in 1.5m 2.5m and 3.5m sizes.
HQ Alpha Features:
- Easy handling - very easy to control. Even when flying the kite on 4-lines you can still easily steer it like a 2-line kite (left / right). This is great for kite flyers who want to get into 4-line flying or like a more easy to use 4-line kite with no surprises.
- Constant Power - making it easy for those less experienced to get going on a landboard or in a buggy. After steering the kite down into the wind - you dont really need to work the kite because it keeps pulling with constant power.
- Constant Flying Speed - very predictable flying behaviour. The HQ Alpha does not suddenly accelerate and the flying speed as well as the turning is predictable which is great for people who are starting off buggying or landboarding.
- Stability - a very stable foil so you are not focusing on keeping your kite in the air, but simply having more time for pure fun on land, in a buggy or landboarding.
- Low Aspect Ratio - for easy handling and predictable flying behaviour
- Improved acceleration and control over the brakes.
- Stable and balanced flying performance.
- Easy control - perfect for beginner to advanced flyers in the sport.
- Stitched Pre-stretched bridle lines - for even better performance.
- Quad Line handles with wrist leash safety system and ground stake loop
- Metal Ground stake for securing the kite to the ground.
- Redesigned bag pack
HQ Alpha for recreational use: The HQ Alpha is great for skidding and jumping and is a great way to getting used to flying 4-line kites. When steering the HQ Alpha in medium winds, you will start to feel the pull of the kite. Don't run forward when the kite starts pulling, just lean back and slide on your feet!
HQ Alpha: Jump into a buggy with a HQ Alpha and you will experience what this kite can do. Whether it be for recreational cruising, freestyle or racing for fun - this kite will give you endless hours in a buggy.
HQ Alpha: Using the HQ Alpha is a fantastic choice to start with. With its constant pull and no surprises this kite will get you cruising along without any trouble whatsoever!
I am a freelance instructor that works with young people and children in foster care and I teach them outdoor activities to build confidence and self esteem etc. I use lots of equipment in my job, some good some bad and bought the kite to add another activity to help these young people.
I have used kites before and they have either been too fiddly, naff lines, or just plain horrible to learn on, I unpacked the Alpha on the first session with a young lad from Hackney, who has never done any adventurous activities whatsoever. I expected the usual fiddling with lines and the struggle to teach him how to fly, brake and use the wind window.
Wow! Was I surprised!, Just wanted to say what an excellent kite, good quality and with the brakes set on half way on the kite, this young lad found it easy to fly and get the hang of using it properly. Great session and really made an impression with him.
Not many people say thanks or give praise nowadays, but just wanted to say thank you for your excellent service and informative website that made it easy for me to choose the right kite.
Might have to go up to a 3 or 4 metre kite now as im looking at getting a buggy!